Thursday, April 29, 2010

About Me

My desire to decorate cakes started when I was little. I honestly can't remember how old I was, but I started with a small amount of tools and taught myself as I went along.

A few months after my oldest daughter was born, I wanted to take some classes and actually learn the technique of decorating and learning new techniques that I hadn't touched yet. It was also a way for me to have time for me. I have decorated since.

My husband is a Veterinarian and it was nice having a small supplemental income while helping him through school. I pride myself in my work and do a lot of planning before I start a project. I enjoy a challenge and always welcome custom orders. I have had some fun creating the dream cakes of those I have created for. I will not do the grand over sized cakes you may see on HGTV's Ace of Cakes or from Cake Boss. I work out of my home and believe in creating cakes that are enjoyed by all who see them. If you have questions as to what I can do for you, click on the contact me link. Hope to hear from you and start creating your perfect cake.

No comments: